Information Collection and Use
We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit or use our pages. We may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
We may use this information for three general purposes:
- To customize the content you see
- To fulfill your requests for certain services and information
- To contact you
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people only when we:
- Have your consent to share the information
- Need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested
- Need to send the information to companies who work on our behalf to provide a product or service to you (unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us)
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process
- Find that your actions on our web sites violate the above terms of service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services
We may set and access cookies on your computer. These actions will not be malicious or in anyway harmful and are intended to capture usage data with respect to visitor statistics regarding our website.
If at any time you have a question about these policies, please contact us directly.